- Develop, manage and support outreach opportunities, including website updates, social media initiatives, media placement and publication activities. Cultivate and maintain a strong media contact network. Research, track, identify and coordinate opportunities for speaking engagements and interviews for publications, conferences, universities, etc. Gather, assemble and manage content for these initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing Director to research, identify and develop new business opportunities and review potential projects with Principals and senior staff; identify and track information about prospective projects and clients through industry sources.
- Work with Principals, Marketing Director and senior staff to develop, foster and maintain contacts and relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Support Principals and key personnel preparing for interviews, including researching clients, projects and selection committees; developing project specific graphic materials; coordinating rehearsals; and attending interviews to support the presentation.
- Assist the Marketing Director in preparing proposals, statements of qualification, letters of interest, brochures, and other marketing and awards submittals; and in reviewing and maintaining marketing, promotional and publications materials.
Applying for the Marketing Coordinator Position
If you are interested in the Marketing Coordinator position, please submit a cover letter, work samples, and resume in a single PDF (maximum 15 MB) via email to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator Search” in the subject line. Only email responses will be accepted.