Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, an architectural practice known for exceptional design, is seeking a Project Architect with 4-8 years of experience in their Pittsburgh office. Candidates should have a degree from an accredited architecture program, and be licensed or be in the process of completing the A.R.E.
The position requires an interest in a broad range of project types including commercial, cultural, residential, and academic buildings. The ideal candidate should have the following characteristics:
- Effective communication skills with project teams, client groups, and construction professionals
- Exceptional design sensibilities, strong hand sketching abilities, and solid graphic skills
- Technical detailing understanding and experience
- Strong Revit proficiency, must have the ability to work in the model and guide the work of others
- Experience in all phases of project delivery
We are interested in an individual who is genuinely enthusiastic about the craft of architecture done in a collaborative environment. Individuals wishing to apply should send a cover letter, a resume, and a brief work example as a single pdf not exceeding 15MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org with PG Project Architect in the subject line.
Only email responses will be accepted (no calls, mail, or faxes). We will review your submission and contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs.